Ever wondered what it's like to work at a startup that is disrupting education and hiring?
Here's your chance to get involved with SkillsGym! We create challenges with growing companies for amazing individuals to gain insight, experience and skills.
Work on SkillsGym’s main priorities as an insider, competing individually and in teams to come up with the best solutions that make the biggest impact, whilst connecting and network with industry professionals.
Ready to challenge yourself? (And have lots of pizza?)
Prizes up for grabs - watch out for announcements on social media!
In the mix already - a 1 week internship with SkillsGym, including mentoring on your CV and interview skills.
- Insight: You get the chance to experience working at SkillsGym and other startups, whilst getting honest answers to your questions with no sugar coating.
- Experience: Gain a month's worth of experience over a weekend.
- Coaching: Work with carefully chosen professionals to get an edge for the weekend's competition and beyond.
- Confidence: Many opportunities to experiment, learn, and improve in a safe environment.
- Network: Work and socialise with experienced industry professionals.
- Materials: You get curated resources and workbooks to use throughout the weekend and beyond.
- Feedback: Get feedback to help you understand your strengths and where to improve.
- CV Ready: Optional - we help you to bulk up your CV and help you practice talking about this experience.
How It Works
- Meet: Get to know your colleagues and mentors.
- Team: Build the foundations for a great team.
- Briefing: Get set the challenge for the weekend, ask questions, and start brainstorming.
- Social: Optional excursion to one of the local pubs.
- Brainstorm: Come up with brilliant solutions to your challenges.
- Work: Execute your solutions.
- Grow: Training and feedback by industry professionals throughout the day.
- Present: Get your solution out there and present it to the judges.
- Connect: Have a few drinks and network with industry professionals, mentors and some of the panel judges.
- Social: Head to one of the great pubs around us (Optional)
The Team and Mentors:
Check out who will be attending through our Social Media and Newsletters!
£95 - Includes:
- Training + Mentoring by industry professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Office Hour with industry professionals
- Access to the day and half long SkillsGym Challenge